Last week I let you know about a new adventure teaching Christian theology to women. If you missed that post, click here to catch up.
Because I think so many of you truly desire to know God more and aren’t exactly sure where to start, I’m creating an online group for anyone who can’t attend our local gathering!
Just leave a comment letting me know you want an invite to the FB group, and I’ll add you. Once you’re added, all the instructions to move forward will be there for you!
The great thing about this online group is it provides an opportunity for each of us to interact and ask questions about the things of God even when we aren’t physically in the same location. And if you’re like me, often I like to observe before I jump in, and this group will allow you the space to do that as well. (Although your voice is important so I hope you’ll jump into the conversation!) The point is we learn better, especially when talking about theology, when we aren’t in isolation. My prayer is that this space will be used to create a community that helps push each of us closer to God as we study theology together.
So what do you do now?
- If you are local, go here and register to attend the live Christian theology for women equipping classes.
- If you need to participate virtually, leave a comment with your email and name, and I’ll add you to the FB group and send you the PDF of the study guide. Then you can head to your favorite book retailer to buy the book Christian Beliefs: twenty basics every Christian should know by Wayne Grudem.
- Both live and virtual groups will begin on February 5th.
So who’s in?!!! I can not wait to start this journey with all of you!
You Might Also Be Interested in….
- Three Things You Need to Know About Christ
- The Book of Deuteronomy: Learning to Trust God
- Understanding the Old Testament